About the Position:
At Teamworks, we are on a mission to engage and empower athletes. We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic star to play a critical role growing the company’s footprint in Collegiate Division I athletics
This role is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join the team leading the digital transformation of elite athletics and to contribute to the expansion of one of the most exciting companies in sports tech.
- Position Teamworks for continued growth, contributing to company strategy based on market knowledge.
- Lead each step of the sales process with customers, including product demonstrations, proposal build and communication, implementation and training, and agreement execution.
- Generate new sales opportunities and long-term partnerships through networking.
- Build deep relationships with clients, learning how Teamworks, INFLCR and Notemeal can add value to their operations and collaborating with them to help them achieve their goals.
- Analyze customer data, draw insights to inform accounts’ success, and identify opportunities to increase engagement and drive value.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years in Collegiate Division I athletics.
- Experience using Teamworks and/or INFLCR.
- Experience in Sales, Customer Success and/or the software-as-a-service industry.
- Self-motivated and committed to driving results.
- Collaborative and cooperative team player.
- Inspiring, motivating, engaging and persuasive communication style.
- Outgoing, with a sincere appreciation for people and how they are uniquely motivated.
- Aligned with Teamworks’ core values: honesty, humility, hard work, commitment, innovation, and exceptionalism
** This position can be located in Durham, NC, Birmingham, AL or remotely.
*Please add email@example.com to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.*